This article describes how to install the Eventify™ WordPress plugin and get it working.
- Download the Eventify™ plugin from the WordPress repository or you could simply use your inbuilt WordPress plugin manager to install with one click.If you have downloaded the plugin follow the steps below.
- Upload folder "
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- There would an option available in the settings tab, called 'Eventify', from where you can add/schedule/delete events.
- If you are experiencing any problems after an upgrade, from any previous version to 1.2.b, please deactivate, un-install and re-install the newer version.
- It's highly recommended that you browse through the legacy Eventify WordPress plugin FAQs and How To's.